Customer Experience Manager
- DEZI, a startup in skincare and fashion, believes in creating prestige products at affordable prices. All designs and formulas are completely custom with the highest quality standards
- Two growing companies under one brand umbrella
- Social-first, direct to consumer startups in the fashion and beauty industries
- Fast paced with a family-based, get-things-done culture (we love problem solving)
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for building a first rate, multi-channel customer service team from the ground up while simultaneously servicing our customers at the highest level. This role will be responsible for setting and consistently meeting goals that are created based on knowledge of industry standard metrics.
- Develop a service strategy that best fits the needs of our customers. Strategy needs to be catered to each channel (email, social media etc.)
- Recruit, screen, hire, and scale a customer service team to meet the growth of our customer base; both in-house and international teams
- Create standard operating procedures for the customer service team and train all new hires on these processes. Goal is to streamline productivity and efficiency.
- Determine the key performance metrics for which the department and representatives will be held accountable. This role will be responsible for performance reviews and evaluations.
- Lead and act as a point of contact for escalated complex customer questions
- Responsible for presenting weekly performance reports to executive team
- Provide customer feedback to executive team to improve processes and products
- 3 - 5 years of customer service experience
- Successful track record of managing a team of 5 or more
- Experience working in or leading a multi-channel support team
- Experience in building processes, tools, and high-performing teams
- Experience using web-based helpdesk systems
- Extensive knowledge of key customer service metrics and how they impact a business’s bottom line
- Excellent communication & troubleshooting skills
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience using Shopify / Gorgias / Returnly
- Experience working in a lean, fast paced, remote startup environment
- Experience in beauty & fashion
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), DEZI is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants .
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact DEZI at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, DEZI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. DEZI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.