HELP / FAQ
Do you have an issue with your order?
We want you to love your experience with DEZI Skin as much as possible, which is why we’re here to help. Please reach our email email@example.com and we can help you with all your order needs.
DEZI SKIN FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & COVID-19 UPDATE
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers, so we completely redesigned our production and fulfillment center to comply with state recommended social distancing and PPE guidelines.
What does this mean for you?
- Processing times may be delayed. Generally processing times are within 5-7 business days* although currently those times vary due to the issues relating to COVID-19 and government orders and the impact to our business. Processing times may also be extended during holidays, launches/re-stocks, limited edition releases and promotions.
- Once you have received your order confirmation, it can take up to 5-7 business days to receive your shipping confirmation. This may also be extended during holidays, launches/re-stocks, limited-edition releases and promotions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this together.
Thank you so much for your support!
*Please understand that business days do not include weekends or holidays such as New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Can I make changes to my order?
- We work hard to help you get your orders as fast as possible. So as soon as the payment is accepted and the order is confirmed, it is immediately in process to be shipped. This unfortunately means NO changes can be made to your order once it is placed.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We ship globally everywhere! With the exception of the following countries.
Suspension Due to Unavailability of Transportation
Saint Pierre and Miquelon (Miquelon)
- What is your return policy?
- Our policy is that we accept returns on both new and gently used products within 10 days of receipt. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your original shipping charges, and we do not offer exchanges on any of our products. We cannot accept empty or more than half empty products.
- To start a return please visit https://returns.deziskin.com/
- For international returns please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I exchange a product?
- We do not offer direct exchanges on any of our products.
- A product is missing from my shipment. Where is it?
- We're so sorry to hear of your concern. Sometimes, the products in your order may be split into two (or more) fulfillments. Please kindly check your inbox for any additional tracking information -- please note that the subject will be identical and may be condensed into one email thread. If after you've looked into your inbox and you find no additional tracking information and your item is indeed missing, please reach out to us and we will make sure to ship this ASAP.
- An item was damaged in my order. What do I do?
- Oh no, we’re so sorry to hear this! Please send us your order number, full name and an image of the damaged item and we’ll be happy to help you!
- What duties and fees are involved when shipping to one of the international countries listed?
- If you are shipping to or ordering from outside the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for any and ALL local taxes, duties and other similar charges or impositions (including VAT) associated with your purchase upon receipt of the package. Please allow 14-21 business days for all international shipments to arrive.
- Are the products vegan?
- Yes! All products are certified vegan!
- Are the products cruelty free?
- Yes! Our labs affirm that they do not conduct, commission, or is a party to animal testing of any cosmetic ingredient, raw material, or formulation of finished cosmetic product. They also affirm that they do not buy any ingredient, formulation, or product from any supplier or manufacturer that conducted, commissioned, or had been party to animal testing.
- Are the products gluten free?
- Yes! All DEZI SKIN products are gluten free!
- Are the products fragrance free?
- Yes! Claro Que C and Dew Me Over are both fragrance gluten free!
CLARO QUE C - VITAMIN C GLOW SERUM
- Is Claro Que C oil free?
- Yes! There are no animal, vegetable or mineral oils in the formula.
- What is vitamin C?
- It’s a potent antioxidant found naturally in foods like citrus fruits. Antioxidants are substances that may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Free radicals are molecules produced when your body breaks down food or when you're exposed to tobacco smoke or radiation.
- What does vitamin C do for skin?
- Vitamin C works to fade dark spots, brighten complexion, and even overall skin tone.
- Are there different types of vitamin C?
- Yes! There are many forms of vitamin C. There are also a lot of vitamin C derivatives. In Claro Que C, there are three main types of pure vitamin C: Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, and DP-C (Ascorbic Acid & Glutathione conjugated to gold particles).
- How do I use it?
- Use vitamin C skincare products daily for best results, especially during the day since it helps protect skin from environmental stressors like sun and pollution. Cleanse your face in the morning, apply Claro Que C, and then apply your sunscreen. Vitamin C likes to be close to your skin, so it should be the first product applied after you cleanse. It can also be used at night, but should still be applied right after you cleanse. If you have really sensitive skin, do a spot test to ensure that you do not react.
- What can I pair it with?
- Vitamin C can be used with most ingredients and products. In fact, it acts as an insurance policy for the rest of your skincare routine—by protecting your complexion against free radicals, it helps maintain the results your other products deliver.
- Anything I shouldn’t pair it with?
- If you experience irritation, avoid using vitamin C on days you use potent active ingredients, like retinol and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs).
- What other ingredients work well with Vitamin C?
- Vitamin E, Niacinamide, and ferulic acid all collaborate well when paired with Vitamin C.
- How old do I have to be to use Vitamin C?
- There is no age requirement or recommendation for when you should use Vitamin C! Just remember not to overuse it on sensitive skin.
- How do I store Vitamin C Products?
- It is best to keep it in a cool dark place!
- How can I tell when Vitamin C is expired?
- Our serum should be a white or a light yellow/cream color. However, if it suddenly changes color and becomes much darker, it may have become oxidized or expired.
- Will I have any side effects from using Vitamin C?
- Vitamin C is generally well tolerated, however on sensitive or allergy prone skin skin it can produce redness and a tingling sensation as a result. If you experience a strong reaction, stop using immediately.
- Can I recycle the bottle?
- Yes! The bottle is made out of glass. To recycle, remove pump and cap and use a little bit of warm water to rinse out the bottle.
- How do I use it?
- Press and hold the top down. Do not turn upside down or sideways and no need to shake it!
- Use it before foundation to prep skin with moisture
- Apply directly after to set makeup for a beautiful skin like finish
- Throughout the day to refresh skin/makeup
- Spray décolleté/arms/shoulders for instant dewy finish on bodySpray on complexion brushes to revamp cream products like cream blush or bronzers that tend to dry out in a pan
- Spray on shader brush before applying eyeshadow for an intense eye look
- Bring to the beach/pool to refresh and cool skin while laying out
- What makes this mist unique?
- Oxygen-powered bottle that is the FIRST continuous mist of its kind. Other mists are powered by butane or propane, which are volatile and flammable. Our continuous spray is filled with pressurized oxygen, which nourishes the skin and is environmentally friendly!
- What does the oxygen do?
- The pure oxygen to help nourishments penetrate deep into dermal layers!
- Is the oxygen dangerous?
- No! It is not volatile or flammable.
- What’s in the formula?
- Vitamin C, caffeine, ceramides, and hyaluronic acid plus our signature DEZI YOUTH JUICE: an all-natural, custom blend of exotic fruit(s) that are rich in antioxidants.
- Is the formula oil free?
- It is not certified oil free. There is a very small amount of nourishing oil in the formula!